The First Step
Meeting with the ProVise Retirement Plan Team is the important first step. It’s an opportunity to get more familiar with our firm and to discuss your corporate retirement plan. Your initial meeting is complimentary.
Your meeting will include a review of your current retirement plan and potential opportunities.
What to expect
- A conversation that could help clarify the goals and priorities for your plan
- If you decide to engage in the ProVise Plan Audit, you will receive advice on your plan’s fees (benchmarked against plans with similar characteristics), a review of the current services being rendered, an in-depth review of the investment funds in your plan and insights regarding your current fiduciary oversight process
- The ProVise Plan Audit is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the audit, return it and we will refund your fee
What to have available during our meeting
- A list of any questions regarding your retirement plan
- A list of the plan goals that are important to you
- A report identifying the current investment options available to participants ideally showing how the plan assets are allocated among the investment options
- Your plan Investment Policy Statement (IPS), if one is currently in place