The First Step
Meeting with a ProVise Financial Planner is the important first step. It’s an opportunity to become more familiar with our firm and to discuss your financial goals. Your initial meeting is complimentary.
Your meeting will include learning about you personally and as well as a review of your current financial situation and potential opportunities.
What to expect
- A conversation that will help clarify your financial goals and priorities
- If you choose to engage in the ProVise Financial Planning Process, you will receive advice tailored to your personal goals and objectives
- You will also receive information about custom solutions, including risks, benefits and costs
- The ProVise Financial Planning Process is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the plan, we will refund the fees you paid for the plan.
What to bring
- A list of any questions you have regarding your current financial situation
- A list of the short-term and long-term financial goals that are important to you
- Any account statements, income and expense information or other areas of your financial life that require immediate attention or about which you have specific questions