Our achievements have been recognized both locally and nationally for many years. For example:
- Financial Advisor Magazine ranked ProVise as one of the largest financial planning firms nationally, based on total assets, consistently from 2012 through 2014.
- The Financial Times named ProVise to the 2015 Financial Times Top 300 Registered Investment Advisors ranking, an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (June, 2015). The FT 300 is based on data gathered from RIA firms, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. As identified by the FT, the listing reflected each practice’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, years in existence, credentials and accessibility. Neither the RIA firms nor their employees pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 300.
- Investment Advisor Magazine named ProVise as a Top Wealth Manager nationally, based on total assets, in 2014.
- Barron’s named ProVise one of the Top 100 Advisors in Florida and was named in the Top 1200 nationally based on assets under management in every year from 2011 through 2014 and in 2013 and 2014 based on other factors.
- Tampa Bay Business Journal has recognized ProVise over many years in various categories, including as a Top 25 Investment Service Firm in Tampa Bay (#10) based on assets and a Top 25 Largest Financial Consulting Firm based on the number of financial advisors in 2014.
As of March 31, 2016, clients have entrusted approximately $1.19 billion to the management of ProVise.