Wealth management is a financial service provided by professionals with many different qualifications to help you skillfully grow and protect your wealth. The clientele of wealth managers is most often individuals or families of high net worth, many of which are business owners.
What are some of the ways that business owners can benefit from working with a professional wealth management firm?
- Tax planning — A professional wealth management firm can help you organize your finances and complete extensive financial planning so that your business has the least amount of tax liability.
- Insurance tips — Another key component of wealth management for business owners is making sure you have the right types and amounts of insurance. For example, if you have a business partner, you may need something called a buy-sell agreement that is funded with insurance in case one of you passes away prematurely.
- Investment help — Wealth managers can help you make unique investment plans and guide your investment decisions. They can help you determine the investment types and strategies that best align with your financial goals.
- Financial planning strategies — Wealth managers are experts in managing money in a way that protects your finances and simultaneously allows room for growth over time. They specialize in methods to mature your personal and business wealth so that it can stand the test of time.
- Help with familial finance goals — If you plan to pass down your business to someone in the family or would like to keep the wealth accumulated from your business accessible to your family for long after you pass, wealth managers specialize at handling money in the long term.
Talk to a ProVise CFP® professional about wealth management if you’re a business owner
At ProVise Management Group, our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals can get to know you and your current financial circumstances, goals, risk tolerance, and personal values to help you develop a plan that works for you. We can also create a written plan for you at a fiduciary standard of care. All our written plans come with an unconditional money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your written plan, you can return it to us, and we will refund 100% of the fee paid.
Are you ready to talk to a professional about wealth management as a business owner? Contact ProVise today to schedule a complimentary consultation.