We are continuously taking extensive measures in anticipation of an oncoming hurricane and its potential aftermath, including but not limited to:
- ProVise maintains a special committee with the responsibility of maintaining, updating and distributing our Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Manual. All employees are routinely briefed and are familiar with the appropriate measures to secure paper and electronic records. We are consistently evaluating and updating our systems and processes to better safeguard our people and property.
- ProVise possesses 50+ hurricane shutters for all windows and doors to protect the integrity of our building.
- All company files and client records are stored on a secure network server with hourly back-ups to a secure, offsite, out of state location. All brokerage accounts are maintained either by Kestra Investment Services, LLC in Texas, Charles Schwab & Company in California or National Advisors Trust Company in Missouri.
- In the event of an emergency, each of the firm’s partners will be able to access client information on their individual laptop computers.
- We will not close our offices until we must, but once we determine that it is in the best interests of our employees and clients to close, we won’t hesitate to do so.
- If a hurricane forces us to close ProVise on a temporary basis, you will be given toll-free numbers for account information, trading purposes, wire transfers, and other investment needs. These numbers are available only during emergencies and will be sent via e-mail to our clients.
- An outgoing voice mail message will be added to our phone system with custodian contact information for your convenience. Our objective is to make sure those who want or need to conduct business will be able to do so, to the extent that we are capable of making that happen.
- Clients may experience some inconvenience during that time, and we appreciate your consideration should this occur. We will list additional resources on this page of our website, including last-minute instructions, thoughts, ideas and a complete contact list to reach the firm’s partners and financial planners.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Financial planning is not one big thing…it is hundreds of little things™. We will walk with you every step of the way through investments, debt payoffs and everything in between to help you reach the financial goals that matter most to you.
STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
Read our market analysis reports to stay up to date on the raw numbers that impact your financial landscape.
3 important steps to take after a sudden financial windfall
So, you may have recently received a raise at work or perhaps a significant bonus. Maybe you have received a large inheritance after the passing of...
Retirement planning for women: A guide
Women make up about half of the population. But there are many women out there who report that they feel unprepared for retirement. In fact, one...
How to protect your assets in a divorce
Divorce can be a challenging and emotional time by itself. The divorce process can be even more emotionally taxing when you know that divorce can...
- About Us
- Asset Protection
- Banking and New Proposed Taxes Webinar – March 20, 2023
- Blueprint sections 2
- Bullet Disclaimer
- Business Owners
- Client Center
- Complimentary Consultation
- Confidential Income Expense Worksheet
- Contact Us
- Debbi Darchi
- Designation Disclosure
- Environmental, Social and Governance
- Eric R. Ebbert
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Evelyn Sheridan
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planning 2
- Financial planning for professionals
- Form ADV
- Form Test page
- Four Ways Doctors Can Save on Taxes
- Four Ways Doctors Can Save on Taxes – Download
- Helpful Resources
- Holly Harman
- Hurricane Info
- IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
- In the Community
- Income Expense Worksheet Form
- Independent Women
- Jon Brethauer
- Kimberly Adams-DiPiero
- Managed Client Form
- Nancy Croy
- New Client Forms
- News & Insights
- Our Team
- Paul H. Auslander
- Personal Financial Officer
- Peter Seriano CFP
- Philanthropy & Charitable Giving
- Planning Disclosure
- ProVise Planning Experience
- Provise Planning Graphic
- Ready To Retire
- Recognition Disclosure
- Retirement Plan Consulting
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Readiness Survey
- Review of 2022 and Secure 2.0 Act Webinar
- Russell Campbell
- Sandy Risgaard
- Savvy Events
- Shane O’Hara
- Social Security Webinar – February 22, 2023
- Steve Athanassie
- Steve Csenge
- Subscribe to ProVise Perspective$
- Susan Washburn
- Thank You – Consultation
- Thank You For Contacting Us
- Thank You Planning Packet
- Thanks for Subscribing
- V Raymond Ferrara, CFP®
- Wealth management
- Who We Serve
- Tampa #2