©2020 PROVISE Management Group, LLC
This material represents an assessment of the market and economic environment at a specific point in time. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, the contents may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. It is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended or undertaken by ProVise), or any non-investment related content, made reference to directly or indirectly in these Bullets, will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s) be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation or prove successful. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions and/or applicable laws, the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in these Bullets serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from ProVise. Please remember to contact ProVise, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/evaluating/revising our previous recommendations and/or services, or if you would like to impose, add, or to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services. To the extent that a reader has any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to his/her individual situation, he/she is encouraged to consult with the professional advisor of his/her choosing. Information is based on data gathered from what we believe are reliable sources. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by ProVise Management Group, LLC as to accuracy, does not purport to be complete, and is not intended to be used as a primary basis for investment decisions. The indices mentioned are unmanaged and cannot be directly invested in.
ProVise is neither a law firm nor a certified public accounting firm and no portion of these Bullets should be construed as legal or accounting advice. A copy of ProVise’s current written disclosure Brochure discussing our advisory services and fees continues to remain available upon request or at www.provise.com. If you do not want to receive the ProVise Bullets, please contact us at email@example.com or (727) 441-9022. Please visit our website at www.provise.com.
Historical performance results for investment indices, benchmarks, and/or categories have been provided for general informational/comparison purposes only, and generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges, the deduction of an investment management fee, nor the impact of taxes, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is a popular indicator of the stock market based on the average closing prices of 30 active U.S. stocks representative of the overall economy.
- The S&P 500 Index is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general. You cannot directly invest in the index.
- The MSCI EAFE Index is a stock market index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of developed markets outside of the U.S. and Canada.
- The Barclays Capital Aggregate Bond Index is a market capitalization-weighted index, meaning the securities in the index are weighted according to the market size of each bond type.
- The Russell 2000 Index is a market capitalization-weighted index comprised of the 2,000 smallest companies listed on the Russell 3000 Index, which contains the 3,000 largest companies in the U.S. based on market capitalization.
- The NASDAQ Composite Index measures all NASDAQ domestic and international based common type stocks listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market. Today the NASDAQ Composite includes approximately 5,000 stocks, more than most other stock market indices. Because it is so broad-based, the Composite is one of the most widely followed and quoted major market indices.
Please Note: Limitations: Neither rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated ratings services, publications, or other organizations, nor the achievement of any designation or certification, should be construed by a client, or prospective client, as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if ProVise is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisers. No ranking or recognition should be construed as a current or past endorsement of ProVise by any of its clients. ANY QUESTIONS: ProVise’s Chief Compliance Officer remains available to address any questions regarding rankings and/or recognitions, including providing the criteria used for any reflected ranking.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services may be offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS, or Provise Management Group, LLC. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are affiliated with Provise Management Group, LLC. Kestra Financial’s Reg BI disclosure information and Form CRS can be obtained at https://www.kestrafinancial.com/disclosures. ProVise’s Form CRS can be obtained at https://www.provise.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/FormCRS_040121.pdf. Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS provide legal or tax advice. Please consult with your tax or legal advisor regarding your personal situation.