We are continuously taking extensive measures in anticipation of an oncoming hurricane and its potential aftermath, including but not limited to:
- ProVise maintains a special committee with the responsibility of maintaining, updating and distributing our Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Manual. All employees are routinely briefed and are familiar with the appropriate measures to secure paper and electronic records. We are consistently evaluating and updating our systems and processes to better safeguard our people and property.
- ProVise possesses 50+ hurricane shutters for all windows and doors to protect the integrity of our building.
- All company files and client records are stored on a secure network server with hourly back-ups to a secure, offsite, out of state location. All brokerage accounts are maintained either by Kestra Investment Services, LLC in Texas, Charles Schwab & Company in California or National Advisors Trust Company in Missouri.
- In the event of an emergency, each of the firm’s partners will be able to access client information on their individual laptop computers.
- We will not close our offices until we must, but once we determine that it is in the best interests of our employees and clients to close, we won’t hesitate to do so.
- If a hurricane forces us to close ProVise on a temporary basis, you will be given toll-free numbers for account information, trading purposes, wire transfers, and other investment needs. These numbers are available only during emergencies and will be sent via e-mail to our clients.
- An outgoing voice mail message will be added to our phone system with custodian contact information for your convenience. Our objective is to make sure those who want or need to conduct business will be able to do so, to the extent that we are capable of making that happen.
- Clients may experience some inconvenience during that time, and we appreciate your consideration should this occur. We will list additional resources on this page of our website, including last-minute instructions, thoughts, ideas and a complete contact list to reach the firm’s partners and financial planners.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Financial planning is not one big thing…it is hundreds of little things™. We will walk with you every step of the way through investments, debt payoffs and everything in between to help you reach the financial goals that matter most to you.
STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
Read our market analysis reports to stay up to date on the raw numbers that impact your financial landscape.
It’s about that time of year when people with Medicare must decide whether to make changes to their insurance plan. Most people are used to health...
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), physicians and surgeons earn among the highest of all occupations, with a median annual wage of...
Daniel Mannix explains how a recession is defined and what it means for your portfolio.